The Dance program awards a minor to students pursuing the full range of majors offered at the University. To earn the minor, the program requires the completion of 20 credits of coursework and participation in at least two USF Dance Ensemble Concerts.
- DANC 140 Music for Dancers (1-2)
- DANC 161 Body in Performance: Laban (2)
- DANC 181 Dance and Social History (4)
- DANC 230 Improvisation/Composition I (4)
- DANC 231 Dance Composition II (4)
Other Dance Minor Requirements
- Dance 200-300 series Electives (4 credits). May be taken as Intermediate/advanced technique, Dance and Culture course, or Dance in the Community.
- Participation in two USF Dance Ensemble Productions (0 credits)