This program requires completion of twenty to twenty-three (20-23) credits in Chemistry, as follows:
- CHEM - 111 General Chemistry I
- CHEM - 112 General Chemistry Laboratory I
- CHEM - 113 General Chemistry II
- CHEM - 114 General Chemistry Laboratory II
- CHEM - 350 Biochemistry I
- CHEM - 351 Biochemistry II
- CHEM - 236 Fundamentals of Organic Chemistry
- CHEM - 230 Organic Chemistry I and Organic Chemistry II
For students who have already taken General Chemistry I & II prior to June 2010, speak to your adviser about requirements.
A minor in Biochemistry may greatly enhance the career options of biology majors and pre-professional health oriented students.