University Adviser and Director of International Student Adviser Support
Areas of Interest:
- Students Advising and Support
- Exchange Students and Study Abroad Advising
- Students "at risk"
- Multicultural and Multilingual Education
- Academic Excellence
- Internationalization and Social Accountability of Higher Education Institutions
Year Started at USF: 2012
Hometown: Beijing, China
- M.A. Higher Education Research and Development, University of Kassel, Germany
- B.A. (Econ). Statistics, Capital University of Economics and Business in Beijing
- A traveler! Have been to 14 countries, and I keep adding more!
- Big horror movie and Sci-Fi movie fan, definitely at pro-level.
- I cook Italian food better than Chinese food, but that doesn't mean I'm a good cook.
- I love photography, in traditional way. Films never die!
Email: Guanzi Shen
Schedule an Appointment: Check availability