Academic Success Coach, Director of Student Achievement
Areas of Interest
- Career/Internship Coaching
- Peer Mentorship
- Crisis Management Team
Year Started at USF: 2006
Hometown: Pueblo, Colorado
- BS in Communication Disorders, Colorado State University
- National Academic Advising Association.
- I love spending time with my husband Nino, daughter Bianca and son Nico.
- Traveling is a must! One of the items on my bucket list is to travel to all seven continents.
- I grew up watching the Denver Broncos and still a fan. New York Yankees are definitely a family favorite!
Email: Brenda Giarratano
Phone: (415) 422-5305
Schedule an appointment: Check availability
Visit me during Office Hours!