University Adviser, Senior Director of Degree Evaluation and Transfer Advising
Year Started at USF: 1978
Hometown: Baton Rouge, LA
- Ed.D., International & Multicultural Education, University of San Francisco
- MS, Human Resources & Organization Development, University of San Francisco
- BS, Information Systems Management, University of San Francisco
- I Love watching movies. I have a DVD collection of 300+ movies. My favorite genres are Science Fiction and Vampires.
- I love music ( World, R&B, Jazz & Blues). Currently, I have 760 songs on my iphone and counting.
- I love electronic gadgets.
- My dissertation " The Mission and Vision Statements of Ten Historically Black Colleges and Universities" was published in 2008.
- Not a big sports fan, but I love synchronized swimming.
- I aspire to someday to have a career as a "Voice Over" artist.
Email: Cora Dupar
Phone: (415) 422-2134