Purchasing & Ancillary Services (PAAS) serves as a central resource for university procurement activities. Our mission is to procure goods and services to sustain, foster, and support the educational and research objectives of the university.
As a business unit, PAAS strives to maintain efficient operations while utilizing purchasing best practices and adhering to the requirements of the university, state, and federal laws, rules, and procedures. Our goal is to conduct transactions and build relationships with professionalism, ethics, and integrity.
PAAS manages an array of programs & ancillary services to streamline departmental processes and preserve the University's resources.
- Office Supplies: email@example.com
- MFP/Copier: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stationery & Business Cards: email@example.com
- Copy Mill print jobs: firstname.lastname@example.org
For procurement questions, solicitations, to track a Purchase Requisition, and all inquiries regarding all of PAAS' managed Programs & Services: email@example.com
Hours of Operation:
- Purchasing Office: Mon-Fri 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
- Central Receiving: Mon-Fri 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM