The "forgot your password" link now works! Just click the link, follow the instructions, and a new password wil be emailed to you. Please email email@example.com if you continue to have password issues.
Concur Delegate Access
Instead of sharing your passwords, simply grant delegate access to your account. Please contact Anna Kessel at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and or for delegate set-up.
Adding Receipts to a Line Item Expense
Concur Expense has now added a feature where you may add receipts to each expense. Although this feature is now available, it is not required - you may still attach receipts as a whole to the entire report.
Car Rental Insurance Provided by Visa
If you pay for your car rental with your purchasing card you are
automatically enrolled in the insurance program provided by Visa. For
more information and terms and conditions click here.
Using Your Camera Phone to Capture Receipt Images
Do you own a camera enabled cell phone? Do you travel a lot? Do you have a hard time keeping up with your receipts?
Your camera phone can be used as a tool to capture your receipt images. No special set up is required for this. All you need is a camera enabled cell phone and the ability to send the pictures that you take to an email address. You can take picture of your itemized receipt images, send them to your USF email address, upload and save them to your computer, and then convert them to PDF files and attach them to your Concur reports. You can even print out your images and fax them into Concur. Try this new time saving tip and send any feedback about your experience using your camera enabled phone to capture your receipt images to Purchasing Card Services at email@example.com
Visit our Concur Training page for a Concur Mobile quick guide!
Simplified Account Codes
In collaboration with the University’s Budget Managers, Business & Finance has collapsed the long list of accounts to simplify what expense type choices our Concur users can select when reconciling their expenses. Effective July 26, 2010, the simplified account code listing choices will be available to all Concur users. The detailed listing of the account code simplifications can be found by clicking here. Please note that only some account codes have been simplified.
If you have any questions about the account code listings or about choosing expense types, please contact Purchasing Card Services at firstname.lastname@example.org
Single Sign-on is a new feature that allows Concur users to access the system without having to use the traditional Concur log on screen. This access is for USFconnect users. There are two ways to access the Single Sign-On feature:
- When on USFconnect, click on the Employee Tab. On the left hand side of the screen, under Employee Resources, click on Concur
- You can also click on the Finance Tab. On the left hand side of the screen, click on the Concur Logo.
Concur mobile is an extension of Concur Travel & Expense and allows Concur users to reconcile their expenses in a timely manner without having to use an actual computer. This new feature is a great solution for travelers who need to manage their expenses, approve expenses, or capture/view receipt images. The following types of phones can be used to access Concur mobile:
- Blackberry Phones
- Windows Mobile Phones
For more information about this new feature or if interested in using this feature, please click here or contact Purchasing Card Services at email@example.com
Top 5 reasons why expense reports are sent back:
- Insufficient business substantiation provided (lack of receipts and business purpose details)
- Expense types need to be changed
- Expenses need to be itemized and/or marked as personal
- The user or approver has contacted P-card services to send the report back for corrections to be made
- FOAP corrections need to be made and cannot be made at the approver or in accounting for review level
Top 5 reasons why P-cards are declined:
- Single transaction limits are exceeded
- Monthly limits are exceeded
- Expenses are incurred in a foreign country
- The expiration date given to the merchant is incorrect
- The 3-digit code on the back of the card code given to the merchant is incorrect