Financial Application Services provide technical and application support for Business & Finance systems and related applications. In addition, the department also performs the following:
- Manage user security profiles by providing/authorizing access to Banner Finance (the University's Accounting System), Xtender/BDMS (Banner Document Management System), ePrint Report Repository, ODS (Operation Data Store) and other related systems.
- Participate in projects and system implementation that have financial implication, generate accounting transactions and/or impact the Finance system including feeds from other Banner modules and 3rd party applications.
- Generate, prepare, and/or schedule daily, weekly and monthly Banner Finance reports and processes.
- Maintain and process interface feeds from other Banner modules and external systems.
- Generate ad hoc reports upon request.
- Review, approve and implement requests for new online payment processing applications.