Overview of the campus
People walking on Lone Mountain
Negoesco soccer field at the University of San Francisco     
Golden Gate Bridge at noon  

Accounts Payable

Accounts Payable is under the supervision of the Director of Business Services and provides the following services:

  • Vendor payments for goods and services
  • Employee and student reimbursement payments
  • Wire transfer payments –foreign & domestic
  • Unclaimed property compliance & reporting
  • Stop payment and check cancellation requests
  • Vendor & employee electronic fund transfer (EFT) setup and maintenance
  • Oversight and distribution of IRS 1099 forms
  • W-9 compliance
  • Vendor maintenance
  • Verifies that adequate documentation exists prior to releasing payments to vendors
  • Monitors vendor statements and investigates billing or payment errors