Explore the new online payment center - View & Pay. View account activity, enroll in the payment plan, or pay tuition online. Payment profiles and authorized payer access created in the previous system were not transferred. Please create new authorized users and payment profiles.
Authorized Payer Log-in Instructions to View Bill or Make a Payment Online:
- Contact your USF student for your Authorized Payer Username and Password. Only your USF student can create your Authorized Payer log-in profile. (If you do not have your Authorized Payer Username and Password at this time, log on as a Guest Payer if you wish to make a payment on behalf of a student.)
- Once you have your username and password, go to usfca.edu/pay.
- Select Authorized Payer.
- Your View & Pay Login page will open.
- Enter your Authorized Username and Password and click "Login."
- From your home page, Make Payment or view Current Account Activity from the Your Account window or view your statements from the Your Bills window.
* Authorized Payers are parents, spouses, employers, etc., who are given access by the student to view bills and make payments online. USF students may create Authorized Payer profiles through View & Pay in USFconnect. Once the student provides an Authorized Payer with his/her username and password, an Authorized Payer may login to view bills, enroll in the payment plan or make payments--all online!
If you have questions, let us know by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (415) 422-2020.