ASUSF Funding is available for student organizations registered through Student Leadership and Engagement to apply for when planning an event on campus, going to a conference, or simply in need of supplies to strengthen the organization internally.
ASUSF Funding comes from a portion of the Student Activity Fee.
Who Can Apply
Green Organizations are eligible to apply for internal development funds. Gold Organizations can apply for internal development funding, as well as travel and event funding.
How to Apply
- Log in to OrgSync via the “Get Involved” tab on
- If you are prompted to log in, use your current USFConnect username and password
- On the left-hand side, click on “Forms”
- The ASUSF Funding Application will be located at the top of the list
The application has a total of 4 pages. Page 1 is required of all applying organizations. Only fill out page 2 if your organization is applying for supplies, page 3 to apply for travel, or page 4 to apply for an event.
Need help creating a budget? Use one of our prepared budget templates:
- Internal Development Funding Spreadsheet | Download
- Travel Funding Spreadsheet | Download
- Event Funding Spreadsheet | Download
Check out the ASUSF Funding Packet 2013/14 for all the details you'll need to know! Plan ahead! You must apply for funding 6 weeks (for funds under $5,000) or 12 weeks (for funds over $5,000) in advance to be considered eligible for funding and to allow sufficient time to process paperwork.
Funded Accounts are student organizations that are funded by the student activity fee. The Funded Account organizations host events which strengthen student life across the USF campus.
If you have questions concerning ASUSF Funding, please contact the ASUSF Vice President of Business Administration at firstname.lastname@example.org.