Spring 2013 Election Results
Electoral Governing Board (EGB)
Spring 2013 Elections
The ASUSF Spring 2013 Elections closed on April 18, 2013 with a 10.18% voter turnout! Congratulations to the incoming 2013-2014 ASUSF Senate Executive Board!
Vice President of Internal Affairs:
Vice President of Business Administration:
Vice President of Public Relations:
Vice President of Mission:
Vice President of Sustainability:
For a full list of candidates elected and election results, please click here
Questions? Contact EGB at email@example.com
As the USF Electoral Governing Board, we bring candidates together to run for a seat on the ASUSF Senate each semester. We organize, poll and regulate the Elections process. However, EGB does much more for the USF campus than simply running ASUSF Senate Elections. We build community through our interactions with other organizations, on and off campus, during Community Action. EGB is also an organization that teaches and inspires professionalism for its members, as well as instilling the importance of ethics and integrity in each members work.
Before student leaders become Senators, they are candidates and we, as EGB, establish a precedent of honest campaigning to set the tone for candidates’ entire Senate career. EGB is proud to bring USF student leaders together for the entire campus’ voice to be heard!
Fall 2013 Elections will be held September 23 - September 26, 2013. More information will be available in early Fall 2013 semester.
- Publicizing Senate positions available for election
- Providing candidate application material and campaign guidelines
- Monitoring and adjudicating candidate campaigns
- Publicizing ASUSF elections, generating strong voter turn-out
- Overseeing election process and determining results for elections
Signatures of Support
Campaign Expense Reports
- Kristin Nagy, Chair
- Taylor Jackson, Vice Chair for Marketing
- Kathryn Kovacevich, Vice Chair for Candidate Recruitment
- Alex Bacon, Budget Manager
- Kathleen Thate, Elections Coordinator
- Keegan Mills, Staff Advisor
Find us on
Become an At-Large Board Member
Elections Regulations 2012-2013