Join one of the most established and extensive Sport Management Master's programs in the United States – offered in the Los Angeles and San Francisco Bay Areas – the two major sport markets on the West Coast!
- The on-campus experience builds a network of contacts for lifelong career growth.
- Mentored and taught by leading sport industry experts.
- Exciting internships for real job opportunities. Each student averages over 1,100 internship hours (160 hours required).
- With over 1,500 alumni in the industry, Sport Management graduates work at organizations from professional sports teams to sport marketing firms to intercollegiate athletic departments.
- The cohort experience provides a learning community that serves as a social, support and professional network.
- Classes meet one evening a week. Complete your Master's Degree in 23 months while you work.