Elevate Your Game To A Higher Degree
Join one of the most established and extensive Sport Management Master's programs in the United States. Identical program and classes are offered in both Southern California and the San Francisco Bay Area - the two major sport markets on the West Coast!
At the University of San Francisco you will:
- Gain over 1,000 hours of hands-on experience. Your internships with leading professional sport teams, universities, or agencies can start as soon as day one.
- Join an active alumni network. You will have access to over 1,500 alumni who are leaders in the sport industry.
- Learn from leaders in the field. Our teaching faculty and influential guest speakers have invaluable experience to share with students new to the industry.
- Attend evening class once a week. Earn your Master's degree in 23 months while gaining valuable work experience.
- Meet others who share the same passion. The cohort experience fosters life-long personal and professional relationships with a diverse group of students.
Have questions about our San Francisco or Southern California programs? Please check out our FAQs
or contact us
for more information.