What do graduates learn?
Collegiate Athletics+ can help you launch or advance your career in the booming world of college sports.
Students in the program will learn how to:
- Evaluate how well an athletic program and/or
institution is positioned for success in the modern era.
- Create a high-level, strategic plan for a
successful, ethical modern college athletics program.
- Demonstrate the relevant business and management
skills that are most valuable to the modern college athletic program.
- Execute best practice strategies that enhance
both the internal and external operations of the modern college athletic
- Build a personal career management portfolio
that will add value to the modern college athletics program.
- Develop a national network of people, agencies,
vendors and media companies associated with college athletics.
How is the Master in Collegiate Athletics
- The program consists of 34 units spread out over
six semesters (24 months). All twelve courses are online.
- Two courses (3 units each) are taken each fall and spring
- Over the summer one course (3 units) is taken in addition to a
professional development and career management course (2 units).
- Each course lasts eight weeks. Professional development
courses are four weeks.
- Asynchronous program allows flexibility.
- Students enter the program in both the fall and
State Authorization/Registration of Online Programs