Get a head start on the action.
Early Action (EA) is an opportunity to submit your
application early (by November 15) and receive a decision from us by early
- Early Action plans are non-binding. You’ll have until May 1 to make your final decision.
- You should apply Early Action if you are confident that your grades and test scores, as they stand at the beginning of your senior year, best represent your academic history.
- You will receive a decision from us by early January.
Why Early Action?
If you’re serious about enrolling at USF, applying Early Action can:
- Show the admissions team you’re very eager to join our community.
- Reduce the wait time you would experience for a
regular action decision.
- Provide more time to research the city, browse
on-campus activities, apply for financial aid, and more.