Internship Applications For the 2015-2016 School year are now open!
- BE AN AGENT OF CHANGE
- JOIN A TEAM PASSIONATELY COMMITTED TO EQUITY AND SOCIAL JUSTICE
- WORK STUDY STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
The IC and GSC staffs work closely in a highly collaborative and creative environment. The Centers, located on the fourth floor of the University Center, are multi-use spaces that serve as staff work and meeting space as well as student organization meeting space and event venue. We are looking for individuals who are committed to being an agent of change! Interns should also be friendly, willing to help whenever and wherever, a quick learner, customer service oriented, able to work in a dynamic environment and be committed to working towards social justice in all its forms.
YOU MAY BE CONTACTED FOR AN INTERVIEW BEFORE THEN SO EARLY APPLICATIONS ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED. DON'T WAIT UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE!
IF YOU JUST MISSED THE DEADLINE OR NEED MORE TIME TO COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION PLEASE LET US KNOW.
Before you fill out the form below, please take a moment to gather the following information:
- Spring class schedule
- Fall class schedule
- Your availability for important trainings that will occur on 5/2 and 8/17-24.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER:
- Application due: Friday, 3/27 (but will remain open until all positions are filled)
- Spring Staff Formation Retreat : Saturday, 5/2 10:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Social gathering for new and returning 2015-2016 staff: May 5, 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm
- Fall Training dates August 17-24; 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
For more information or questions on these positions, please contact either Alejandro Covarrubias email@example.com or Erin Echols firstname.lastname@example.org, Co-Directors of the Cultural Centers.