USF Student Disability Services is pleased to roll out a software program called Read&Write Gold to our whole university community.
Please follow the directions below to download a copy of this program at no cost to you.
- Go to: https://intraweb.usfca.edu/its/deploy/readwrite/
- Log in using your USFconnect login information.
- Click on the version appropriate for your computer.
- Once downloaded, click to open and install. Follow directions appropriate to your computer (PC or Mac) to install.
- When you see a Read&Write Gold icon on your desktop, you have successfully installed the program. When you click on it, Read&Write Gold will show up as a taskbar over your normally running programs.
Need further assistance? For download assistance, please contact ITS at 415-422-6668. For tutorials on how to use this program, please visit: http://www.texthelp.com/north-america/support/videos/