On the Internet
In Gleeson Library | Geschke Center
of the Ignacio records represent series titles only. For individual
report numbers, use an index such as LexisNexis Congressional (above).
Other items are cataloged by individual title. See Ignacio
(http://ignacio.usfca.edu/) for the specific Superintendent of
Documents classification number.
|Cataloged in Ignacio at the individual item level
||Y 4. ---:
||All hearings and prints from 1997-present are cataloged; earlier are selectively cataloged.
||Y 4. ---:
|Cong. Agency Reports
In Zief Law Library
United States Statutes at Large - KF50.U55
CIS Publications of the United States Congress - Microfiche Collection From 1970 (91st Congress, 2nd Session) to Present. Includes
the full-text copies of all publications of Congress (except the
Congressional Record). Included are committee hearings and prints,
Reports, and Documents. Each title shows up in Ignacio as LAW
MICROFORMS KF49: CIS NO. Look in LexisNexis Congressional for the year
and CIS accession number. Many of these publications are also in
Gleeson Library | Geschke Center and online.
CIS U.S. Serial Set - Microfiche Collection From 1789 (1st Congress) to 1969 (91st Congress).
Look in LexisNexis Congressional for the year and CIS accession number.
Many of these publications are also in Gleeson Library | Geschke Center
See also the Zief Law Library Guide to the Microform Collection (available in the Government Documents Room) for the following:
- Congressional Globe 1833-1873
- Congressional Record (daily held until permanent received)1873-present
- Debates and Proceedings in the Congress of the United States (also called Annals of Congress) 1789-1824
- Register of Debates in Congress 1824-1837
- CIS U.S. Senate Executive Documents and Reports 1817-1969
- CIS U.S. Congressional Committee Prints 1930s-1969
- CIS U.S. Serial Set 1789-1969 (1789-1817 also called American State Papers)