USF Rocks the Vote!
Join fellow Dons who have a passion for civic engagement. Get registered, informed, engaged and involved at USF Rocks the Vote
Register to Vote
Official Election Information
- Smart Voter an excellent source of non-partisan election information from the League of Women Voters.
- Project VoteSmart provides biographical information, issue positions, voting records, campaign finances and interest group ratings for state and federal candidates in the upcoming elections.
- California Voter Foundation
- CSPAN Politics view campaign advertisesments, the debates, and podcasts
- Factcheck.org a nonpartisan, nonprofit "consumer advocate" for voters that aims to reduce the level of deception and confusion in U.S. politics. It is a project of the Annenberg Public Policy Center of the University of Pennsylvania.
- PolitiFact.com a project of the St. Petersburg Times and Congressional Quarterly to help you find the truth in political campaigns.
- Electoral College Provides information about the Electoral College process and past electoral results. Try the Electoral College Calculator to predict who will win the next election.
- The ReDistricting Game designed to educate, engage, and empower citizens around the issue of political redistricting; the website provides a wealth of information about redistricting in every state as well as providing hands-on opportunities for civic engagement and political action.
- Federal Election Commission find information on campaign finance laws and reporting, election dates, previous election results, and how elections work.
- Influence Explorer provides data on campaign finance, lobbying, earmarks, contractor misconduct and federal spending.
- OpenSecrets.org "Your Guide to Money in U.S. Elections"
- Follow The Money provides data on money in state politics
- Cal-Access provides financial information on California state candidates, donors, and lobbyists.
- San Francisco Ethics Commission the City's public portal for campaign finance, lobbyist and campaign consultant disclosure.
- MAPLight a database which brings together campaign contributions with how legislators vote
- ElectionGuide from the International Foundation for Electoral Systems