Need help with research and writing? Attend the Research Paper Clinic for International Students organized by the Gleeson Library.
Tuesday, April 16, 2013, 2:00 - 3:30pm & Thursday, May 2, 4:30 - 6:00pm, Gleeson Library Electronic Classroom
Join us at this drop-in clinic on writing research papers. Librarians and faculty from the Rhetoric and Language Department will be on hand to help you in the following areas:
- determine and narrow your research topic
- find books, journal articles, websites etc.
- use library databases
- evaluate the credibility of your sources
- cite properly in APA and MLA format
- brainstorm your topic
- develop a structure
- identify grammar problems you may have
- plan your writing process.
To register and save your space at the clinic, please provide the following information:
Class Standing at USF: