To schedule an appointment with a counselor call 415-422-6216 or stop by for a drop-in (no appointment necessary) to speak to someone for career advice.
- Career and Major Exploration Assistance
- Career Assessment Interpretation
- Resume and Cover Letter Review
- Interview Practice
- Job and Internship Search Advice
- Networking Tips
- Career and Industry Information
- Graduate School Resource
- Career Planning Checklist
- *MBA and School of Law alumni receive assistance through MBA Career Services and Law School Office of Career Planning
- Monday-Friday: 11am-2pm
- **Hours subject to change without notice. All Drop-ins are 15 minute sessions that are on a first-come first-serve basis.
- Ellen Kelly Daley
Associate Director, Liaison to Professional Studies majors and School of Education
- Alex Hochman
Assistant Director/Career Counselor, Liaison to Arts majors and Undergraduate Business
- Renee Burrell
Career Counselor, Liaison to Science majors and School of Nursing
- Due to an increase in the number of last minute appointment cancellations and no-shows, the Career Services Center has instituted a new Counseling Appointment Cancellation Policy to help ensure that appointments remain available for those students that can commit to a scheduled time.
- To cancel a scheduled appointment, please call the Career Services front desk (415) 422-6216 at least 24 hours prior to your appointment.
- IF you are a no-show or cancel with less than 24 hours notice for two consecutive appointments you must wait at least 30 days after your last scheduled appointment to make another appointment with the Career Services Center
- Please contact us if you have any questions. We're open Monday through Friday, 8:30 am til 5:00 pm.
- Phone: 415-422-6216
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- University Center, 5th Floor
2130 Fulton Street
San Francisco, CA 94117-1080