Mission: The Priscilla A. Scotlan Career Services Center is committed to providing a wide range of quality career planning assistance to USF alumni, with a particular focus on career development and transition.
*All USF Alumni are granted free services from the Career Services Center within one year of graduation. However, the Career Services Center will charge a $75/year fee for alumni who request services beyond one year of graduation. This fee will entitle an alum to 3 career counseling sessions (drop-ins and/or appointments) per year. Additionally, one complimentary meeting (drop-in or appointment) every 12 calendar months is offered to alumni past one year after graduation to discuss CSC services.
In order to best serve our USF Alumni, the Career Services Center offers:
- Unlimited and Free Access to DonsCareers: USF's Online Job Bank
**Please call our office for a Alumni ID and password, if you do not already have a log-in.
- Assessments and Interpretations
- Phone or Skype Appointments: to discuss specific questions, advice, and counsel regarding career development and career transitions.
- Face-to-Face Appointments: to review resumes, cover letters, to review interview skills, and to discuss different job opportunities, internships, and if necessary, assistance with graduate school preparation.
- Access to On-Campus Workshops hosted by Career Services
- Access to the Career Services Center Library Resources.
Fall Non-Profit Expo
Recruiting event for students and alumni to learn about volunteer, internship,
service learning, and job opportunities within community organizations. Click here for date.
Fall Career Fair
Meet with representatives from companies and graduate schools to learn more about internship, employment, and graduate degree opportunities. Click here for date.
Spring Career and Internship Fair
Meet with employers and learn more about job and internship opportunities and possibilities. Click here for date.
Drop-In Hours **
Monday-Friday (except Wed.):11am-2pm. On Wednesday, drop-in hours are from 12-2pm.
Holiday Drop-In Hours:
Contact our office at 415-422-6216 to schedule an appointment with a counselor or stop by for
a drop-in (no appointment necessary) to speak to someone for career advice
**Drop-ins are first-come first-serve 15 minute counseling sessions with a Career Planning Peer or a Career Counselor
Please contact us if you have any questions. We're open Monday through Friday, 8:30am - 5pm.
University Center, 5th Floor
2130 Fulton Street
San Francisco, CA 94117-1080