(iPad/iPhone and Android App Suggestions)
Below you will find suggestions for a variety of apps geared toward self-growth, stress management, mood management, conquering addictions, etc. Some of these apps are free while others have an associated cost.
To read more about, or download, the app of interest, search the app name:
- On the AppStore on your iPad or iPhone or use your associated computer's iTunes account.
- On Android Marketplace or Amazon's "Apps for Android" on your Android Tablet or Phone
- eCBTMood - helps people who are feeling down or depressed to feel better
by using the scientific principles of cognitive behavioral therapy
- eCBT Calm - helps people who are feeling stressed and want to learn
relaxation skills. It assesses your stress level, provides relaxation
skills, and also includes links to online resources for stress and
- iCounselor - Provides portable control for your emotions using evidence based methods of intervention.
- Mood 24/7 - www.mood247.com
- Earth 3D
- Koi Pond
- Relaxing Sounds
- Relax Completely
- iZen Garden 2 Lite
- Breathe 2 Relax
- Relax & Rest Guided Meditations
- Tactical Breather
- Feel Good Tracker
- Gratitude Journal
- T2 Moodtracker