WAGE AND TAX STATEMENTS
USF is required to report all taxable wages to Federal and State agencies. The information on the W-2 is used by employees to file Federal and State Income Tax returns. All employees who received taxable wages in a calendar year (January 1st through December 31st), will receive a W-2 statement..
W-2s are automatically mailed to all employees with taxable income. For currently active employees, W-2s are also available online through USFConnect beginning 1/31/2014 ("Self-Service">"Employee tab">"Tax Forms">"W-2 Wage and Tax Statement").
The W-2s are mailed to the current address on file on as of January 18th. To view and update your current mailing address information, log into USF Connect and follow these instructions:
- Click on the "Employee" tab (if you are a student employee, click on the "Student" tab first, then the "Employee" tab).
- Click on the "Click Here" button under "Employee Self-Service."
- Click on the "Personal Information" link.
- Click on "Addresses and Phones.
- Under "Mailing", review the address listed as "Current.
- If the "Current" address does not match the address where you would like your W-2 mailed, or if there is no "Mailing" address listed, select "Mailing" from the "Type of Address to Insert" drop-down menu, and click "Submit.
- Follow the on-page instruction to enter or update your Mailing address information and click "Submit.
If you are unable to access USF Connect to change your address, please email your request to email@example.com
. Include your current address, CWID, and current telephone number.
If you have not received your W-2 or if your W-2 has been misplaced, you may request that a copy be reprinted and mailed to your residence, or held at Accounting and Business Services for pick-up, by completing a W-2 Reprint Request form
and emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Duplicate copies will be mailed every Friday, beginning February 14th.
**Please note that beginning February 1st, active employees may also access electronic copies of their W-2 via USF Connect ("Self-Service">"Employee tab">"Tax Forms">"W-2 Wage and Tax Statement").