WAGE AND TAX STATEMENTS
USF is required to report all taxable wages to Federal and State agencies. The information on the W-2 is used by employees to file Federal and State Income Tax returns. All employees who received taxable wages in a calendar year (January 1st through December 31st), will receive a W-2 statement..
W-2s are automatically mailed to all employees with taxable income. For currently active employees, W-2s are also available online through USFConnect beginning 2/02/2015 ("Self-Service">"Employee tab">"Tax Forms">"W-2 Wage and Tax Statement").
The W-2s are mailed to the current address on file on as of January 16th. To view and update your current mailing address information, log into USF Connect and follow these instructions:
- Click on the "Employee" tab (if you are a student employee, click on the "Student" tab first, then the "Employee" tab).
- Click on the "Click Here" button under "Employee Self-Service."
- Click on the "Personal Information" link.
- Click on "Addresses and Phones.
- Under "Mailing", review the address listed as "Current.
- If the "Current" address does not match the address where you would like your W-2 mailed, or if there is no "Mailing" address listed, select "Mailing" from the "Type of Address to Insert" drop-down menu, and click "Submit.
- Follow the on-page instruction to enter or update your Mailing address information and click "Submit.
If you are unable to access USFConnect to change your address, please email your request to email@example.com
. Include your current address, CWID, and current telephone number.
If you have not received your W-2 or if your W-2 has been misplaced, you may request that a copy be reprinted and mailed to your residence, or held at Accounting and Business Services for pick-up, by completing a W-2 Reprint Request form
and emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Duplicate copies will be mailed every Friday, beginning February 13th.
**Please note that beginning February 2nd, active employees may also access electronic copies of their W-2 via USF Connect ("Self-Service">"Employee tab">"Tax Forms">"W-2 Wage and Tax Statement").