- Due to the extremely poor condition of the existing Underhill complex, the structure will be demolished and replaced by modular buildings. The path leading to Loyola Village will be detoured through the Loyola House Parking Lot until the completion of the project.
- PHELAN HALL ROOMS
- The modernization of Phelan will continue this summer on Floors 1 and 2. Phelan Hall will be closed until Fall Semester 2013.
- MCLAREN CLASSROOMS
- Designs are being developed for the addition of 4 classrooms to the 1st Floor of the McLaren center. The expected completion date is early Fall 2013. The McLaren Conference Center will be closed all summer.
- MCLAREN/PHELAN ENTRY
- A new entrance to the McLaren Conference Center and Phelan Hall will be built this summer. Both the dorm and conference center will be closed for the duration of this work. Access to Malloy Hall via the McLaren entrance will also be closed.
- CENTER FOR SCIENCE AND INNOVATION
- The building is scheduled to be completed in time for the Fall Semester. The temporary bridge leading to the third floor of the University Center will be removed in order to finish the building.
- 101 HOWARD 3RD AND 4TH FLOOR
- Design work is ongoing for the addition of classrooms, offices and meeting space on the 3rd floor of 101 Howard as well as office space on the 4th floor.
*PDF Version of 2013Summer Project Map - CLICK HERE
USF 2013 SUMMER PROJECT LOGISTICS: