Please answer the following questions and hit "Submit". Upon successful completion of this Concur Quiz, please allow up to 3 business days for Business and Finance to contact you with your account information.
1. I must acknowledge compliance with USF's Travel and Entertainment Policy for each expense report that is created?
2. If I don't provide original, itemized receipts in digital form, USF may add the expense amount to my taxable wages?
3. It is better to wait 10 business days for a paper check reimbursement than 3 business days for a direct deposit through Concur?
4. Cash advances must be associated to an expense report within 30 days?
5. A business purpose must be provided for every university purchase in Concur?
6. During a normal billing cycle when expenses were incurred, when is a report due?
A. The first Friday of the following month
B. The first business day of the following month
C. Whenever is convenient for the employee
D. End of the fiscal year
7. USF requires detailed receipts for expenses greater than…
8. If an expense is classified as ‘Undefined,’ you should change the expense type to something more fitting.
9.An expense report can have both credit card charges and out of pocket charges.
10. When opting to fax in receipts, is a ‘Fax Cover’ sheet necessary?
Click here to continue