Du Coeur is the semi-annual newsletter published by the Alumnae of the Sacred Heart Lone Mountain for all alumnae of the San Francisco College for Women and Lone Mountain College. Published in the spring and fall, Du Coeur provides timely information about upcoming events, such as the Spring Teas and Fall Annual Reunions, class news, how to order class rings, and other events and special projects of the Alumnae Association.
- Spring 2012 – The Alumnae Board announces its partnership with USF campus enhancement, the creation and launch of the Lone Mountain Heritage Circle and the earliest projects - the carillon bells and the Mater restoration. Recap of the reunion and the election of the current officers and board.
- Fall 2012 – Proposed changes in the Constitution and Bylaws approved, Announcement of Richard Martin as the awardee of the Lone Mountain Legacy Scholarship, Listing of the Officers and Board of Directors for 2011 – 2013.
- Spring 2013 – Interview with Marcelline Chartz Smith ‘47, Recap of the October 2012 Reunion, Update of the Campus Enhancement Projects, Abraham Lincoln certificate recalled and under restoration, SFCW/Lone Mountain class rings now available.
- Fall 2013 – Proposed slate of 2013-2015 Officers and Directors, interview with 2013-14 Legacy Scholarship recipient Eileen Emerson Boles, Farewell and thanks to Thomas Lucas, S.J., Decorative Arts Update.
- Spring 2014 -- Growing the Lone Mountain Legacy Scholarship, Heritage Room Is Endowed, 2013 Annual Reunion Recap, Sacred Heart Connection Spans Generations and Coasts.